At the United Parish of Bowie we have many opportunities to get together to share our faith, keep up to date with our friends, and to just talk and share each other's company. Below is a partial list of regularly scheduled events. Feel free to drop in on any of them! Contact us for more information.
- Chat & Chew After Worship, Second and Fourth Sundays of each Month: Join us for light snacks and fellowship.
- Ladies' Night Out: A fun fellowship time for women of all ages.
- Progressive Dinners
- Book Club See Schedule
- Men's Breakfast 7:45 am, First and Third Tuesdays of the month: Join us at the Bowie Bob Evans, 4308 Crain Highway (US 301, just south of US 50)
- Family Outings Third Sunday of the month, after Worship
- Men's Night Out 7:00 pm, Fourth Tuesday of the month: Currently meeting at Glory Days Grill, 15505 Annapolis Road, Bowie, MD.